Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yesterday Dinner da best ^^




Yesterday dinner is the best due to farewell my fren Kok Kong he is going Miri for 5 weeks .Dam we going miss him , actually that is consider his second home over there so is normal to us . Yesterday also part of small gathering .the place we go is call Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant serves their crabs at Desa Aman Puri, Kepong. I like the crab especially cheese crab style and salty egg crab style , haha actually i been there once . Warning !!! if ur guys wan go there try must go there early to find parking cause at there is consider hard to find parking .




Here is the crab we order ,picture shown below :
Cheese crab style serve with the bun ......


Salty Egg Crab style



After that we going to The laundry to hang out there .drink some beer over there . My fren all play chai mui ,not me la me just chatting with my frenz lol . The song over there so so only cant compare with the Santuary . ^^


Then i tell my fren i cant feel the beat at Laundry so i decide go to upstair Sanctuary the song over there is nice ,the DJ knoe how to remix all the song . So i mai keep dancing there haha but alot la la people lol ........ haha


Alex Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment