Friday, January 8, 2010

I wan go Clubbing .......

Ha ha this is my first blog .....and it's starting with I wan clubbing me so long din club and going to ask some people to accompany me go club . Yesterday i been listen to this new song from Pitbull feat Akon , this song make me stunned after i heard it the beat is nice can make u move ur butt and your head . Talk so long din say the song name tim is call Shut it Down . Even my hp also put this ringtone , not bad lol also especially when akon sing his lyrics i can totally high . But hor this song got alot fuck you words as what Pitbull sings he sing with attitude '

List of Club i wan to go :
1)Opera (Still new ma wanted to explore )
2) Zouk (Phuture lol is da best )
3)The Santuary(Fren of mine LKS say wan to go .....nid to accompanied him )
4)Poppy(pack but somestimes they put the song not bad also)

Alex Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment