Friday, January 15, 2010

Saturday !! Outing

Blink Tag html - http://www.blinkingtextlive.com




Whee .......today is Saturday, just follow my dad and my mum go market and have breakfast over there . It been so long never accompany them go eat breakfast today feel want to become good boy accompany them go eat breakfast . At the market i saw many people selling CNY biscuit and those decorations. They sell all those CNY meaningful words and some cute tiger pictures due to this year Chinese zodiac is tiger year. I can feel the CNY feel in that market but there is some people were request donation from people to donate to those earthquake survivor in Haiti ........Silence for 10seconds .....(1,2,3,4.................10) to pay respect to them.

Today is my friend Kelly Lim birthday so i must go out celebrate her birthday . So we plan to clebrate her birthday at aman suria ,we eat some-kind of western food call Betty Midwest . Actually is nearby my workplace ...if working days i go there is nearby but today i have start from Seri petaling go there lol .

Let me wish Kelly Lim birthday first

Happy Birthday Kelly Lim ....Wish u forever pretty but Health is the most important .I so Happy to know u as my best friends .........All da best ....2010



No comments:

Post a Comment