Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CNY comin !!!!!!!!


This skinny jeans ^^ Tight tight 111

Dam alot i have to prepare i haven shop yet for my CNY . Not sure yet where should i shop but that day went to Berjaya Times Square and Sungei Wang saw the shirts and pants they sell not so nice lioa . Alot LA LA zhai and Mui . I juz wan buy some normal t-shirt and skinny jeans , hehe skinny jeans my favourite cause is for those skinny people to wear to show how skinny they are . Besides that , company side i have to plan dinner for the company as what boss ask me to take care company staff welfare . Have to discuss with him where to eat dinner with budget limitation. I never plan and dont know where to eat dinner and now is my time to learn . Any suggestion from your guys ???????

Alex Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment