Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What i did .....on sat ?? Forget to post haha



On Saturday ...it was a fresh day and happy moment i had. My friend ask me go shopping at Pavilion . My friend is from Klang and very rare come to KL to shop so I just accompany my friend to shopping and i tell my friend i also wan shopping but end up just my friend shop not me. Funny rite . Maybe i just to choosy and their shirt and pants not really nice for these periods. My friend scold me cause i said wan shopping and only my friend shopping. We start from Pavilion ,eat our lunch at j cob eat doughnut and then walk walk at the tangs .....the shirt were all nice but is to costly although got discount .

Then my friend said wanted to go get some cheap stuff so i bring my friend to Kam Ho. My friend wanted to buy shoes and bags . My friend keep BUG ME wan buy bag until me also wan buy bag cause my bag is going to spoil. My friend just get one pair of shoe that cost rm31.50 and is dam cheap compare u buy those branded .We go whole search for the big and nice bag but lastly we don't get one .

Then is almost 6 something we plan to have our budget dinner and i bring my friend to eat tan tong and is only cost rm9.90. We sit ,chat , eat and laugh together haha . Then around 9 something my friend Jason Peh ,sent message to me ask me go for a drink at Library at MV. At first i reply him i dont wan go cause i accompany my friend from Klang eating dinner . Then at last my friend said u go ba cause i already accompany my friend whole day .

Around 11 something i reach MV ,then park my car and i go to The Library to meet my friend and i just saw two people only Jason and Kok Kong . I tell them herm why so few people only then i ask i tot Cadence Tan said is on but she did not appeared on that day. Then , Jason told me that Cadence notice that her mum had drive off her car and in da house no car so she cant come . So just left three guys only .... and we order black torn beer with 7 different beers.

Anyway i had my great weekend. I love it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment