Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movie inception !!!!!!!!!!


Inception !!!

What is all about ?? Dream movie .I also havent watch this movie but do received a lot good review on these movie . Actually what is this movie all about ....let me give ur guys some details.
"Summary "

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job till date, Inception.Sendiri continue go watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i will be going to watch this movie on Saturday with my best friend at one u . Hope will not disappointing me cause the trailer is extraordinary and seem attracting me . This movie is quite long 2 and half hours ...After i watch i will give what 's my opinion on these movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment